8-Nights Natural Wonders of New Zealand (Preferred) - Private Journey
Explore the dramatic terrain of the North and South islands of New Zealand on this unforgettable adventure. From the idyllic island of Waiheke with its wineries and art galleries, head south to the steaming lakes and geysers of Rotorua, the Maori heartland. Farther south lies Palliser Bay and your home at a working sheep farm. Then, cross the water to the lively city of Nelson, which is the perfect gateway to the glorious coastal landscapes of Abel Tasman National Park.
8 nights from $8360 per person
Supplier: Cox & Kings, The Americas
New Zealand's premier destination on the edge of beautiful Lake Rotorua offers visitors so much to see and do the trouble is deciding what to do. From a quiet stroll through the magnificent Redwood Forest to an adrenaline rafting plunge over one of the world's highest commercially rafted waterfalls or an entertaining view of life on the farm at one of our award winning farmshows - Rotorua has it all. Famous for awesome geological forces, Rotorua has hundreds of gentle plopping mud pools, powerful erupting geysers, and intriguing geothermal lakes. Maori Culture is another unique facet to Rotorua's popularity. For more action try hiking down Mt Ngongatah, fishing for trophy-sized trout on one of Rotorua's many lakes, tandem skydiving, horse trekking, or off-road driving. Or just sit back, watch the world go by and enjoy the fresh, clean, picturesque atmosphere from one of many sidewalk cafes and bars. To end the day, soak away ailments in one of many thermally heated natural mineral spas.
Nelson province, in the Northwest corner of South Island, has the highest sunshine hours in New Zealand. Nelson City is within 37 miles of three major National Parks, Abel Tasman, Kahurangi, and Nelson Lakes, with the Marlborough Sounds being the Maritime equivalent with its many bays and coves. Young and old from all corners of the world visit Nelson to enjoy the pleasures of New Zealand's clean green image.
Waiheke Island is an island with award winning vineyards, olive groves and pasture land. The residential areas are in small village settings each with its own character. There is a slow pace of life and it is a great place for a holiday or vacation to relax and unwind.
The Hauraki Gulf surrounded by clear Pacific waters is the ultimate destination to escape from the rush of the city for a few days. Visit reserves and listen to the gentle sounds of nature. Discover a secluded waterfall or a beach away from other people. Breathe in the freshest of air on one of the many walkways, or just laze on a sundeck with a world famous local wine and let the days drift by. Be active! Swim or sail the Hauraki Gulf, take a car, 4WD or, for the fit, a mountain bike and explore the island. Experience bird watching and nature walks, go fishing, go night kayaking. Dine in one of the restaurants or cafes A getaway, ideal for a romantic interlude, stress-free breaks, small conferences, incentives, birdwatchers and nature lovers and those seeking soft adventure.
No information currently available.
Valid Travel Dates
- Accommodation as noted in itinerary, based on double occupancy
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary (B=Breakfast; L=Lunch; D=Dinner)
- Private arrival and departure airport transfers to and from your hotel
- All planning, handling and operational charges
- Privately guided sightseeing in air-conditioned vehicle (exceptions may apply)
- Services of Professional English-Speaking Guide(s) and/or Tour Escort as detailed in your itinerary
- All entrance fees mentioned in itinerary
- Baggage handling, 2 pieces per person unless otherwise noted (please note that any additional luggage may require modification in vehicle size)
- Other inclusions as noted in your itinerary
- Explore some of the top wineries of Waiheke Island and enjoy time at leisure to discover this magical place at your own speed
- Soar over the volcanic landscapes and thermal fields of Rotorua by helicopter
- Experience rural life on a sheep farm in Palliser Bay and try your hand at a number of outdoor activities
- Discover New Zealand's cosmopolitan city of Nelson - the cultural heartbeat of the country
- Cruise the rugged coastline of majestic Abel Tasman National Park
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Just Cruises & Vacations
43277 Garfield Rd.
Clinton Township, MI 48038
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.