10-Nights Country Roads of Belgium, Luxembourg & the Netherlands - Preview 2022
Country Roads Of Belgium, Luxembourg & The Netherlands - Classic Group, 2022
Step back in time and immerse yourself in idyllic 17th century Dutch landscapes of gently turning windmills and charming bridges, arching over peaceful canals. Enjoy a slower pace of life with all the comforts of modern touches.
- Brussels: Your delightful first evening also includes a Welcome Dinner with wine at a local restaurant in the heart of the Old Town with an opportunity to mingle with your fellow travellers.
- Scourmont Abbey: Visit the late 19th century abbey, built upon what was once wild and barren land. Then, learn about the production secrets of the Chimay Trappist beers and cheeses before sampling freshly brewed beer along with a taste of golden-crusted cheese.
- Luxembourg: After admiring Luxembourg countryside, savour a freshly prepared Farm-to-Table meal at restaurant Les Écuries du Parc, made of locally sourced, seasonal ingredients typical of the region.
- Luxembourg: After admiring Luxembourg countryside, savour a freshly-prepared Farm-to-Table meal at restaurant Les Écuries du Parc , made of locally-sourced, seasonal ingredients typical of the region.
- Monnickendam: Enjoy a Celebration Dinner with wine in an elegant restaurant in the quaint village of Monnickendam.
- Dining Summary: 10 Breakfast (B), 5 Dinner with Wine (DW)
- Brussels: Choose between visiting Waterloo and the Panorama mural, to learn about Napoleon’s final defeat or alternatively, join a private chocolate truffle-making lesson and tasting with a master chocolatier, and join a Local Expert to further explore Brussels.
- Amsterdam: Join a Local Expert and spend your morning among masterpieces. Visit the Rijksmuseum, the home of Rembrandt’s Night Watch. Continue to the Van Gogh Museum and discover the artist’s largest collection of paintings and drawings.
- Monnickendam: Journey through the polder landscape to visit Monnickendam. Along the way, visit a rustic cheese workshop to learn the secrets of the dairy industry and witness the ancient art of clog making.
- Brussels: Experience a Dine-Around Evening. Diverse options reflect the cosmopolitan nature of the city, including We Exist, an initiative supporting Syrian immigrants.
- City tours of Ghent, Bruges and Luxembourg, all with Local Experts.: City tours of Ghent, Bruges and Luxembourg, all with Local Experts.
- Scenic Drives: Enjoy the scenery as you travel through Flanders, the Walloon region, along the River Meuse, across Ardennes Plateau and through the Semois Valley and Dutch countryside.
- Amasterdam: Visit the Floriade Expo 2022, a once-in-a-decade horticultural and international garden.
- Brussels: See the Atomium, and the Chinese and Japane
10 nights from $3768 per person
Supplier: Insight Vacations
Cosmopolitan Amsterdam is most famous for its narrow, gabled houses lining the canals. Interesting attractions include the medieval weighhouse, Royal Palace on Dam Square, and New Church. Its most glamorous industry is the diamond trade. Not too far from Amsterdam are the flower centers of Aalsmeer, the picturesque fishing villages of Volendam and Marken, cheese markets at Edam and Gouda, and historic Haarlem, the main center of the bulb-growing industry. Enjoy the city’s sights from a glass-topped sightseeing boat which passes characteristic gabled houses and negotiates picturesque arched bridges. Facing Dam Square, the Royal Palace was built in 1648 and is still officially the royal residence, although the royal family resides in The Hague. The marbled Citizens Hall with inlaid maps of the world is worth seeing. One of Amsterdam’s most visited sites is historic Anne Frank House. Rijksmuseum, the city’s most prestigious museum, houses the largest collection of Dutch paintings in the world. Van Gogh Museum houses a striking collection.
Brussels's Upper and a Lower Town conjure up images of important buildings and long avenues and small, dark streets. Lower Town, the old Flemish quarter, contains the city's most famous sites, including its greatest landmark, Grand Place, and the Manneken Pis. It's also the location of around ten churches relatively close to each other; most of them from the Flemish Renaissance and Baroque periods. In Upper Town, you'll find King's palace, royal squares and various palaces from the eighteenth-century neo-classical Austrian period. The built-up business and residential areas are scrupulously broken up by frequent patches of green parks, which help account for the city's sedate, unfrenzied atmosphere. Around the city center are congregated many small, carefully laid-out parks that provide settings for statues and national monuments.
Rotterdam is the Dutch city with a difference. City on the river Maas, number 1 world port. An architectural and cultural metropolis with many attractions, festivals and museums. A vivacous, young urban culture and a superlative selection of shops, restaurants and cafes.
Because of the export of high-quality cloths, Bruges became prosperous and rich. The remaining buildings still let you feel how rich Bruges was. Museums house a lot of fabulous paintings from this time. At the end of the 15th century Bruges was prosperous because of the silting up of the coastal area in Zwin, now a natural park near Knokke that can be discovered by bike during the summer. Walking in the city you can feel Bruges's history. Bruges became poor and was put back in the spotlight by Georges Rodenbach's novel "Bruges la Morte". Bruges was reborn as an Art City, well preserved, never severely damaged. The city is admired every day by thousands of tourists from all over the world. In 2002 Bruges was been chosen together with Salamanca in Spain as culture cities of Europe.
No information currently available.
Valid Travel DatesDeparture Dates:FromUntilFrom Price4/2/20224/12/2022$3845pp4/9/20224/19/2022$4019pp **4/16/20224/26/2022$4019pp **4/23/20225/3/2022$4019pp **4/30/20225/10/2022$4083pp **5/14/20225/24/2022$3845pp **5/28/20226/7/2022$3768pp6/11/20226/21/2022$3768pp7/9/20227/19/2022$3768pp7/23/20228/2/2022$3768pp8/6/20228/16/2022$3768pp9/3/20229/13/2022$3836pp **9/17/20229/27/2022$3836pp **
** This departure has been designated a guaranteed departure by the operator, meaning that the minimum number of guests has been met, although still subject to weather and other conditions.Prices Start at:$3768Number of Nights:10Air City:Featured offer is land only. Call us for low airfares from your city!Vacation Rating:Remarks:Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability and change without notice. Prices reflect land only accommodations, airfare is additional. Blackout dates/seasonal supplements may apply. Itinerary and map subject to change. Tour prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking. Prices displayed reflect available discounted rates such Early Payment Discount or Red Hot Deal (discounts are not combinable). Discounts may be withdrawn at anytime, book early to confirm space.Offer ID:1401438
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Just Cruises & Vacations
43277 Garfield Rd.
Clinton Township, MI 48038
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.